I had about half a package of corn tortillas left over from my last recipe. I decided I would continue the Mexican theme and this time make similar yet less spicy chicken tacos. This recipe is tasty and really easy to make. It takes about 3 hours and has about four ingredients. Enjoy!
Detailed Instructions and Pictures
|Serves: 5-6||Cook Time: 3 hours|
- Place chicken in crockpot and add water.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning on top of chicken.
- Pour the El Pato over the chicken.
- Place onions on top.
- Do not stir, cook on high for 2.5 hours.
- Remove Chicken, shred with forks, return to crockpot.
- Cook on low for 30 minutes.
- Serve on corn tortillas.